My condolences to the family. I thought Terry was still the softball coach at TS, didn't know he had given it up for officiating.
Terry Roberts a teacher and former softball, baseball, and football coach at Twin Springs passed away sometime during the night. He was a member of the AOA as a softball umpire and was a very good one. He will be greatly missed.
Please be in prayer for his mother during this time of need for her.
My condolences to the family. I thought Terry was still the softball coach at TS, didn't know he had given it up for officiating.
He stepped down last year, and Melissa Dean, I believe is her name is the coach at TS. She coaches volleyball as well.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Oh, my. I had heard he was ill, but this is a shock.
Terry was one of the best things about high school softball in SW Va. A true gentleman whether he was officiating or coaching, he encouraged me many times in my tenure as a softball coach, always willing to help out anyway he could. It was a sad day for me when he stepped down as softball coach at TS.
My condolences to his family and friends, and I know a guy like him had to have many, many friends.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
My condolences also, along with the future spouses, to the family, our prayers are with you....
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks